Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Kenmore...relatively new that's not working right.

Customer Question
I have a Kenmore...relatively...

I have a Kenmore...relatively new that's not working right

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Kenmore is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Where would I find that?

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Oh gosh no! I'd probably blow it up or something

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Where would the model number be?

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
1/9/2018
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 6 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Please note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient.

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?

What type of Kenmore appliance is your question on ,then I can tell you where the model number is *****

ok I'm so confused why I'm on this page and had to pay $5 just to schedule a repair
I cant do repairs
I thought this was to schedule someone to come fix it

Ok your on a question and answer website of Just Answer!T

This website of is a DIY appliance repair website. this web site does not have in the field service personnel , this website is a DIY appliance repair site .

And this website has nothing to do with any appliance manufacture or service company.

I think you have the wrong website.

ok well I don't want to get charged for this since I made it clear I needed to schedule the repair