Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Ice maker not working. Ice maker not working. If possible.

ice maker not working ...

ice maker not working

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Ice maker not working

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If possible

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Had ice initialy, turned I'm off now turned on but still no ice

Answered in 1 minute by:
1/9/2018
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Do you have a full model number so I can better assist you? It should be located on a sticker near the ceiling of the refrigerator section and seen if you just open the refrigerator door.

sin0671438j500190f

That unfortunately isn't the model number. Do you have a full model number so I can better assist you? It should be located on a sticker near the ceiling of the refrigerator section and seen if you just open the refrigerator door.

Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Phone call session started