Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My washing machine is skipping the wash cycle. Amana- Could…

Customer Question
My washing machine is...

My washing machine is skipping the wash cycle.

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Amana- Could be anywhere form new to 15 years old, Looks in good condition.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Only if it is very easy.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Not that I know of.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/9/2018
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 6 months ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

What do you mean by skipping the wash cycle? Also, do you happen to have a full model number located on a sticker below the lid tucked down underneath (not on the lid itself) by the hinges? It’s really difficult to see because they try to hide it.