Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I want to take my whirlpool washing machine cover off to see…

Customer Question
I want to take...

I want to take my whirlpool washing machine cover off to see if the suspension spring has broke or came off

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

WTW4930XW1 Is model number. It’s 2 maybe 3 years old. I can get the control panel unclipped but I don’t know where to go from there

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I just don’t know what to disconnect

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Yes I’m going to do it myself

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/9/2018
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 6 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question if you are still needing help that is?