Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Our wolf stove has stopped working in the oven. it has been…

Customer Question
Our wolf stove has...

Our wolf stove has stopped working in the oven. it has been very cold outside. not sure if that had anything to do with it. We have reset the breaker. the gas to the elements still works fine

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Wolf is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

10 years?

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If it is easy

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
1/9/2018
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 6 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. This question value is around 40 dollars do you want to continue?

no