Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Warming drawer won't stay closed. how do you tighten it?

Customer Question
warming drawer won't stay...

warming drawer won't stay closed. how do you tighten it?

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Last 4or 5 times used

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No 6yrs old appliance

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of the appliance in question?

I,ll look

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
1/9/2018
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 6 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

What is the make and the model?

thermador drawer wd 30

Is the drawer in the cabinet level or is it tipped forward?