Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My samsung dishwasher stopped turning on. 3-4yrs?

Customer Question
My samsung dishwasher stopped...

My samsung dishwasher stopped turning on

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Samsung is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

3-4yrs?

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Dw80f600uts im looking for a quick solution if there is one it was working on a wash cycle and i opened it to add a dish and it just seems to have died

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Thats it i think it just stopped working and none of the buttons work

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
1/9/2018
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 6 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

hi

Typically only two things cause that check the power where it connects to the unit, make sure you have 120 volts there and if you do then you should replace the board that is just to the left of where the power connects to the unit. The main board is right in the middle behind the kick plate where you get at the power to the unit.

CLICK HERE PART

I hope that I have earned a 5 star rating. We are on the honor system here for payment and will receive nothing unless a rating is given. Please remember to use the RATING LINK ON YOUR PAGE by selecting a star at the top or bottom of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Hi there,
I was just touching base with you because I have not heard back from you and the question is still open and unrated, I am not credited anything until a good star rating is supplied I would really appreciate it if you could do that thanks!