Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Ge adora dishwasher. Started the cycle before I…

Customer Question
I have a Ge...

I have a Ge adora dishwasher. Started the cycle before I left for work this morning. It stopped without washing or draining. There was a fotk stuck in the bottom and now the panel will not even light up. Unplugged. Replugged still no lights light up and mo buttons work. Please advise.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your GE is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

We have had it for about a month and it is a GE Adora ddt595ssj2ss

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Not that I know of.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
1/9/2018
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 6 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. Have you tried unplugging your appliance for 5 minutes to do a hard reset yet? If unplugging is not easy to do turning off the breaker for 5 minutes does the same thing. I know you said you unplugging but the 5 minutes does make a difference.