Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Put detergent in, dialed f or delicate cycle. Pressed start.

Customer Question
Put detergent in, dialed...

Put detergent in, dialed f or delicate cycle. Pressed start. Machine sounds like it is on but water not coming in. A load was done this am and it is fine.

Contractor's Assistant: Have you tried power cycling the appliance -- unplugging it and leaving it off for a few hours?

Machine is Bosch Ascenta. Never been a problem before. Note that door is locked so cannot take out clothing, even when Off.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Detergent drawer has three compartments. If detergent is not in correct slot will it make a difference? This is first time I have used machine.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
1/8/2018
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 6 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

First try to unplug the unit or shut the breaker off to the unit for 2 full minutes to reset all the controls on it. See if that changes the condition and let me know.

Hi there,
I was just touching base with you because I have not heard back from you and the question is still open and unrated, I am not credited anything until a good star rating is supplied I would really appreciate it if you could do that thanks!