Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I need to replace 2 knobs on my over the stove Dacor vent;

Customer Question
I need to replace...

I need to replace 2 knobs on my over the stove Dacor vent; it says the model is 8800; serial number is: 101954.

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

One week; HD does not have..referred me to you. please advise on how i can get this sent to me. THank you

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Noi, that is it

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 2 days by:
1/11/2018
Appliance Technician: Michelle-mod, Moderator replied 6 months ago
Michelle-mod
Michelle-mod, Moderator
Hello:
I'm Michelle, the moderator for this category. I'm so sorry that an Expert has not connected with you yet. I wanted to reach out to see if you still needed assistance with your question? Please use the reply box below to let me know if you'd like to continue or cancel.
Thank you!
Michelle~Moderator
Continue
What other info is needed? It is for a vent over the stove
Thank you, ***** ***** continue to look for an Expert to assist you. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance while you wait.
Best,
Michelle-Moderator
continue
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 6 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Do you have the model off the tag when you open the door or drawer?

All info including serial number was sent last week, pls answer

You posted the model as 8800 that does not come up valid.

That is what is on the dacor card; do they have any knobs available for vents over stoves? The back of the knob is in D shape
i re-checked and it is clearly labeled model 8800, serial 101954, could it be older that you might have to check used items or how to get it?
no one has given me an answer yet; it has been going on for 2 weeks. please look above and get back to me ASAP