Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I installed my brand new Kitchen Aid dishwasher myself. I…

Customer Question
I installed my brand...

I installed my brand new Kitchen Aid dishwasher myself. I have a lot of experience doing this type of simple electrical and plumbing project. However, it will not work. If I use, rinse only, it will fill with a little water then heat it a little then drain. That's all. I really hate this thing.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your KitchenAid is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

I bought it just before Christmas of 2017. It appears to be a 2016 model, however. The model number is *****

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes. I live 45 minutes from town and the store wouldn't install it for me. I have already hooked it up, but it won't work right.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I can't think of anything, other than maybe that the water is supplied by a pump with a 30-50 switch. But that is higher than the 20 psi recommended as a minimum pressure.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/8/2018
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 6 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. The unit is under warranty and this is a pay site do you want to continue?