Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

This is what we usually do after a short power outage but it…

Customer Question
Hi - this is...

Hi - this is what we usually do after a short power outage but it didn't work this time. Do I now need a technician? They usually can't come for days and I probably lose all my food.

Contractor's Assistant: Have you tried power cycling the appliance -- unplugging it and leaving it off for a few hours?

There is now way I can move that heavy fridge

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No- it's in an opening in the kitchen where they need special equipment to pull it out or "wiggle" it out little by little

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Like what?

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/8/2018
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 6 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

What is the make and model of the appliance and what issue are you having?