Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

The freezer...on the bottom of the fridge...periodically…

The freezer...on the bottom...

The freezer...on the bottom of the fridge...periodically leaks a little water on the floor.

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of the fridge? And can you guesstimate how old is it?

About 5-6 years old....MFF2258VEM8

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I'd like to...but am not a mechanic

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No...just thought maybe an adjustment of some kind since it doesn't do it every day...and it's only a couple teaspoons of water...

Answered in 1 minute by:
1/8/2018
Engineer-Tech
Engineer-Tech, Home Appliance Technician

Hello and welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be helping you. Sorry you are having trouble with your Maytag refrigerator . Please give me a moment to review your question. Please note that it sometimes takes a while to type responses and answers.

Can you tell me if there is ice at the bottom of the freezer?

Engineer-Tech
Phone call session started