Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Looking for GE profile cooktop new knobs to replace bisque…

Customer Question
Looking for GE profile...

Looking for GE profile cooktop new knobs to replace bisque ones as updating my kitchen. Model JP903C CC1C. Ordered from your parts dept some that MAY fit. WB03T10035 and 25. Do you have any other suggestions?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your GE is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Bought in 2009. i just gave you my model no.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Replacing knobs? Yes.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
1/8/2018
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 7 months ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

The knobs you need are part number WB03T10092 for the larger knobs (4 of them) and part number WB03T10093 for the smaller knobs (2 of them). Those are the same bisque color that your cooktop is so if you were looking for something else just let me know.

I hope I have earned a 5 star rating. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top or bottom of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

I’m looking for silver but black is ok I guess

They don't make silver unfortunately. For black you need WB03T10035 for the 2 small ones and WB03T10025 for the 4 big ones.

As I said previously that is what GE ordered for me. So hopefully they will fit. Thank you

OK they will definitely work, those are the only black knobs that work for this model.