Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I need to replace a part for my Bosch black, 24 inch

Customer Question
Hi, I need...

Hi, I need to replace a part for my Bosch black, 24 inch dishwasher which was purchased from Lowes in 2009. The protective covering over the control portion of the dishwasher came off in my hand when I attempting to open the dishwasher. The numbers on the back of this piece are(###) ###-####and WZ1 ABS*********** Thank you ***** *****

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Bosch is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

It is approximately 9 years old--was purchased in 2009 (09-02-09 M) It is a black, 24 inch model, whisper quiet...I am in my office. The information I have provided is what I currently have available

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes, If the clips on the back of this piece had not broken, I would be able put it back on. I will not need service for this particular issue....All else is working normally--just need the protective piece to cover the controls.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Not that I am aware of...

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/8/2018
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 6 months ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Do you have a full model number located on a sticker just on the right side of the door so I can look up the part you'd need?

Tyler, before I came to my office today, I checked everywhere on the dishwasher facing and door frame for a model number. The only place I saw numbers was on the back of the protective piece which came off in my hand.
Tyler, I need to order the damaged part. I do NOT need help with clipping it back on. I am currently able to clip it back on, but because the part is damaged, it will not stay in place. Please help me with ordering the part.Thank you***** *****

There should be a sticker on the right side of the door and seen if you open the door. That is the only place the model number is ***** It's on on the tub, you must go to the right side of the door, open the door, and there should be a sticker very clearly visible when the door is open.

Tyler, I will re-check tonight when I return home from the office.
Thank you***** *****

ok, just let me know.

Thank you

of course.