Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a dryer that does not come on. It is a Kenmore

Customer Question
I have a dryer...

I have a dryer that does not come on. It is a Kenmore Electric

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Kenmore is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

It was purchased in 1997 with a service agreement

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

John W. Felter owner Sept. 1997 purchase date. does not turn on ; check circuits; checked plug;

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/8/2018
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 5 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Please note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient.

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?

open the dryer door the model serial number is ***** the inner face frame of the dryer.

66702692
MH1187186

are there three numbers before the(###) ###-####

110.

Thank you!
Give me a few minutes to pull up information on this model

ok if the dryer is not starting have you tested the thermal fuse on the rear of the unit on the blower housing ?

No

ok that would be the first thing I test .

The thermal fuse in in the drive motor circuit if it is open the dryer will not run .

How much is a new thermal fuse???
or motor

from Repair clinic .com the thermal fuse is $9.13 the drive motor is the motor is like $112.00

would you like the link to the two parts?

110.yes send link

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau.
They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year!
They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

Thermal fuse.

---> CLICK HERE <--- FOR THE CORRECT PART FOR YOUR MODEL

Motor

If you have any questions just reply back to me .