Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

How do I turn on the whirlpool refridgeator? 2 year old. The…

Customer Question
How do I turn...

How do I turn on the whirlpool refridgeator?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

2 year old

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

The is a control panel on the front. What combo do I press to turn it on?

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
1/8/2018
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 6 months ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Do you have a full model number so I can better assist you? It should be located on a sticker near the ceiling of the refrigerator section and seen if you just open the refrigerator door.

Why do you think the refrigerator is turned off?