Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Have a dishwasher model# MDB49495DM Installed 6/16 Not

Customer Question
HI Have a...

HI Have a dishwasher model# ***** Installed 6/16 Not starting AND RED danger sign appeared. turned machine off @ circuit breaker. Can you tell me more?

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your dishwasher? And have you run a diagnostic test cycle?

Model# MDB49495DM Serial# *****

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

As far as I seen diagnostic to be run

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/8/2018
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 6 months ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

This usually occurs if your control panel is locked. Try to press and hold the Sanitize button for 5 seconds and that should unlock your control panel so that you can use your dishwasher again. If that doesn't work, just let me know and we can go from there.

I hope I have earned a 5 star rating. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top or bottom of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open and unrated. Is there anything else I can help you with?