Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Ice maker has quit working. I do not know. Call me on my…

Customer Question
ice maker has quit...

ice maker has quit working

Contractor's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

I do not know

Contractor's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Please call me on my cell phone 417-335-o355

Contractor's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your 417-335-O355? What have you tried so far?

Since Saturday 01-06. Changed the water filter

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't know anything specific except that the freezer is working fine. There is a red light located up high on the right side of the freezer that is blinking off and on.

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Appliance
1/8/2018
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 1 month ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Do you have a full model number so I can better assist you? It should be located on a sticker near the ceiling of the refrigerator section and seen if you just open the refrigerator door.

John, Home Appliance Technician