Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

MMV4203DB00 im getting an error message --SE-- what does it…

Customer Question
MMV4203DB00 im getting an...

MMV4203DB00 im getting an error message --SE-- what does it mean?

Contractor's Assistant: How old is the appliance? Have you gotten error messages before?

Manufactured in 2009 never got this message before

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If i can yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I have tried to reboot the appliance to no avale.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
1/8/2018
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 6 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

The SE code means the touchpad has failed for one reason or another. You would need to replace the touchpad on the unit to correct that code. See links below. Note video is just a reference video not your exact unit, but same procedure.

CLICK HERE PART

CLICK HERE VIDEO

I hope that I have earned a 5 star rating. We are on the honor system here for payment and will receive nothing unless a rating is given. Please remember to use the RATING LINK ON YOUR PAGE by selecting a star at the top or bottom of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

My pad is working not helpful but thanks

If the unit is displaying SE the touchpad can not be working correctly on the unit can you program the time and start it?