Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Frozen food fell off top drawer in Kenmore Elite,

Customer Question
Frozen food fell off...

Frozen food fell off top drawer in Kenmore Elite, 795.74042.412? How can I find it and remove?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Kenmore is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Model # 795.74042.412. We've owned it less than a year

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If possible

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Can't think of anything

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
1/8/2018
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 6 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

You may need to remove the drawer to do this, watch my video link here....CLICK HERE SKIP to 5:40secs into the video and watch. If you need any more help let me know.

I hope that I have earned a 5 star rating. We are on the honor system here for payment and will receive nothing unless a rating is given. Please remember to use the RATING LINK ON YOUR PAGE by selecting a star at the top or bottom of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Hi there,
I was just touching base with you because I have not heard back from you and the question is still open and unrated, I am not credited anything until a good star rating is supplied I would really appreciate it if you could do that thanks!