Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Oven dose not come on. Kess907sss00 1o yersa. Maybe. Price…

Customer Question
Oven dose not come...

Oven dose not come on

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Kess907sss00 1o yersa

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Maybe

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Price

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
1/8/2018
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 6 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Is the clock working and lit up? If so does the broiler come on?