Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Samsung front loader washer model # WF393BTPAWR/A2.

Customer Question
Hi I have...

Hi I have a Samsung front loader washer model # WF393BTPAWR/A2

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Samsung is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

2013

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Yes about a month ago we had a fault code to do with the door lock it fail to open the lock.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/8/2018
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 6 months ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

To start, you'll need to manually unlock the door to see if the latch will reset. First, unplug the washer. Remove the screws coming in from the back of the top panel and the top panel will pull straight back, up, and off. Now you can reach down through the top to the door latch just behind the front panel on the right side of the door way. There is a 1" round plastic tab on the bottom of the latch that if you pull down will manually unlock the door. Now plug the washer back in and try the washer again. If it won't start or won't unlock at the end of the cycle, replace the latch. Below is a link to the part.

CLICK HERE for door latch

I hope I have earned a 5 star rating. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top or bottom of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

I did all of that

So you replaced the door latch that I gave you a link to? Because there is nothing left if you replaced the latch.

I had to force the door open and I replaced the lock with a new lock, then I started the washer again and it locked again. it will open or close.
I all so replaced the PCB with new one.