Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I had a roto rooter man come unstop my basement drain. he…

Customer Question
I had a roto...

I had a roto rooter man come unstop my basement drain . he messed with the knob on the washer so he could fill it a little and then drain it to check the drain. he stopped it mid cycle and now I can't get it to run correctly.

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Maytag centennial w10338679c 2012

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Hope

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
1/8/2018
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 6 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Just press and hold the START button down for 5-6 secs and it should reset the unit and you should be able to use it again. If not let me know.

I hope that I have earned a 5 star rating. We are on the honor system here for payment and will receive nothing unless a rating is given. Please remember to use the RATING LINK ON YOUR PAGE by selecting a star at the top or bottom of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Hi there,
I was just touching base with you because I have not heard back from you and the question is still open and unrated, I am not credited anything until a good star rating is supplied I would really appreciate it if you could do that thanks!