Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

The right hand release within the hand bar to open/close the…

Customer Question
The right hand release...

The right hand release within the hand bar to open/close the door seems to

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Be missing it's cover,,,only a stiff wire can be felt (hard to see because it's hidden by hand hold) Believe maybe a plastic or similar cover is missing as a wire cover,...I can o perate with moving wire to right but not a long standing solution

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If it's a simple fix yes, otherwise an expensive service call,,,,,,however since

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

The house maybe on market in near future and I would want an appropriate fix

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
1/8/2018
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 6 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Please note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient.

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?

I need a model number .

So I can at least know what type or manufacture that you question is on !

Appliance Technician: McgiverSR, Technician replied 6 months ago
McgiverSR
McgiverSR, Technician
Phone call session started