Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

We have a 3 yr. old whirlpool glass top electric stove. My…

Customer Question
We have a 3...

We have a 3 yr. old whirlpool glass top electric stove. My husband fell on the door a couple of weeks ago and thinks he broke the springs. he took the door off and feels we need a repair man to fix it. Estimate?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

It's 3 years old...I'll have to look up the model.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

All I can find is Aqualift as far as model. If we can do it ourselves it would be great, but my husband isn

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

It appears the frame of the door is bent, warped, sprung, whatever. He totally took the door apart.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
1/8/2018
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 6 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Please note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient.

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?

W10403815A

That is not a model number .that is a part number .

Open the oven door the model /serial sticker is on the inner oven face frame.

W10400397B

no that is not it either!

Well, i can't find it then.
Let's try...W10392932A

no that is not it either!

do you have the oven door open and looking on the face of the oven?

The oven door is off (thanks to my husband) and I can't find any more numbers. Never mind...can you credit my card no.?

Ok but your looking on the range correct and not on the door?

i can't find any more numbers. Can you please credit my card? Thanks for your time.