Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My fridge wont start, but all the lights are on, the panel…

Customer Question
My fridge wont start...

My fridge wont start, but all the lights are on, the panel was stuck, then I unplugged it, now they wont work

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of the fridge? And can you guesstimate how old is it?

Not sure the year, as it came with house I purchased, it is a Kenmore elite smart heat 4

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes, if I can

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No, that's it, just trying to fix it. it also states the problem with lint filter, I took all of that apart and vacumn cleaned everything to include the sensors

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/8/2018
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 6 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Please note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient.

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?

open the fresh food section door the model /serial tag should be on the interior side wall near the top .