Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have had my washer since 6/17/16 and now it will start…

Customer Question
I have had my...

I have had my washer since 6/17/16 and now it will start filling up and stop over and over knot washing my cloths, it just started during this few day ago, sorry my Vera

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Top loading washer He whirpol

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If it simple for me, I am disable

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

The progress light will show one thing ,but do something else

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
1/8/2018
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 6 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Please note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient.

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?

The model number is ***** the lid at the rear of the opening on top loaders .If you open the washer lid ,
the model /serial tag is at the rear of the opening on the washer itself.
And just inside the door on the face frame after the door is opened on front loaders.