Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I am getting the FF displayed on my refrigerator. It's about…

Customer Question
I am getting the...

I am getting the FF displayed on my refrigerator.

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of the fridge? And can you guesstimate how old is it?

It's about 2 years old RH25H5611

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/8/2018
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 6 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

That is a Freezer Fan error on the unit, the unit is detecting that the Freezer fan is stalled or not running. You would need to get to the freezer fan and check it to see if it is stalled by an ice blockage or it could be just bad and will need to be changed out. They sell it as a complete clip in kit for easy change out...CLICK HERE

I hope that I have earned a 5 star rating. We are on the honor system here for payment and will receive nothing unless a rating is given. Please remember to use the RATING LINK ON YOUR PAGE by selecting a star at the top or bottom of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.