Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My freezer is not freezing as good as before the ice in ice…

Customer Question
My freezer is not...

My freezer is not freezing as good as before the ice in ice maker is melting a little and the top self material is not freezing

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model? And have you checked the settings recently?

The freezer is an admiral and yes checked the settings even turned the freezer up too eight

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

The frige side seems too be operating fine I recently mover the frige due too some home remodeling in kitchen the ice maker line has been disconnected but I put a bag of ice in storage ice storage area thinking it need the ice too assist

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
1/8/2018
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 7 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

What is the complete make and model off the tag on the frame of the unit? Normally the model number is ***** a tag on the wall liner when you open the door.

ASD2514AR

Can you remove the back panel inside the freezer sections and check the evaporators frost pattern?

I can't do that now. I have to leave for work. Can I reconnect in the morning?

You sure can!

Do I need a number to reference this conversation?

No just post here

do i have to pay again?

No not at all, just rate my service when we are done.

ok. thank you

Talk to you tomorrow

Hi there,
I was just touching base with you because I have not heard back from you and the question is still open and unrated, I am not credited anything until a good star rating is supplied I would really appreciate it if you could do that thanks!