Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Model FGHC2342LF3 control panel not lighting or working,

Customer Question
Model FGHC2342LF3 control panel...

Model FGHC2342LF3 control panel not lighting or working, refrigerator-side light won't go on, and icemaker/water dispenser all not working. Both freezer and fridge side are cooling properly however,

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of the fridge? And can you guesstimate how old is it?

10+ years. I gave you the model code

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If I can

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
Frigidaire is the make
1/7/2018
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 6 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Ok
ok

First try to unplug the unit or shut the breaker off to the unit for 2 full minutes to reset all the controls on it. See if that changes the condition if not and the display board iwll not come on the main board is bad, that powers the display board on the unit. The main board is located behid the kick grill in the middle of the unit and once you remove the single screw it will come out on the tray to chane out.

CLCIK HERE PART

CLICK HERE VIDEO

I hope that I have earned a 5 star rating. We are on the honor system here for payment and will receive nothing unless a rating is given. Please remember to use the RATING LINK ON YOUR PAGE by selecting a star at the top or bottom of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

What is the reorder name for the “main board” you referenced ?

Refrigerator Electronic Control Board

Hi there,
I was just touching base with you because I have not heard back from you and the question is still open and unrated, I am not credited anything until a good star rating is supplied I would really appreciate it if you could do that thanks!