Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Refrigerator will not cool. Freezer is cold. Purchased July…

Customer Question
Refrigerator will not cool...

Refrigerator will not cool. Freezer is cold.

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of the fridge? And can you guesstimate how old is it?

Purchased July 2016 Kenmore Elite Bottom Freezer

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If I can

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I have tried resetting the temperature, unplugging and plugging in again, putting it on Demo Mode and off Demo mode

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Appliance
1/7/2018
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 1 month ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Okay, pull the unit out so you can get behind it. Remove the back lower panel to access the compressor area and condenser fan. Check and see if the fan is running and also see if the compressor is vibrating or not, plus see if the compressor is hot ,cold or warm to the touch. please post back to me with what you have found. Also note anything you have changed out part wise or have done and not mentioned in your original post. I am helping other customers so there may be a delay in responses to do not panic just wait for my reply thank you.

Hi there,
I was just touching base with you because I have not heard back from you and the question is still open and unrated, I am not credited anything until a good star rating is supplied I would really appreciate it if you could do that thanks!

Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician