Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Have a ge monogram electic oven model ZET1R2SS. The control…

Customer Question
Have a ge monogram...

Have a ge monogram electic oven model ZET1R2SS. The control panel at first had random screens and is now frozen. Is the module bad or could something else be the cause

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your GE is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

ZET1RM2SS. About 7 years old

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Depends on whats wrong. Module is about 1300?

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Could ask for help - or go for a new oven at that price

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
1/8/2018
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 6 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question if you are still needing help that is?