Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

My cabrio washer seems to have a burned bearing or motor due…

Customer Question
My cabrio washer seems...

My cabrio washer seems to have a burned bearing or motor due to overload at beginning of wash cycle. I can smell the burns. how do I get a diagnosis and repair?

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

WTW5700XW0 about 5 years old

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If i could

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

What is the possible problem?

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Appliance
1/7/2018
Appliance Technician: travis webb,
 replied 1 month ago
travis webb

H​ello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. You are going to need to take the back off and do some inspecting is that something you are able to do?

Appliance Technician: travis webb,
 replied 1 month ago

I ​also have a very helpful manual

Appliance Technician: travis webb,
 replied 1 month ago

so​rry it didn't let me finish I have your service manual for this unit.

John, Home Appliance Technician