Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My cabrio washer seems to have a burned bearing or motor due…

Customer Question
My cabrio washer seems...

My cabrio washer seems to have a burned bearing or motor due to overload at beginning of wash cycle. I can smell the burns. how do I get a diagnosis and repair?

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

WTW5700XW0 about 5 years old

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If i could

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

What is the possible problem?

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
1/7/2018
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 6 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

H​ello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. You are going to need to take the back off and do some inspecting is that something you are able to do?

I ​also have a very helpful manual

so​rry it didn't let me finish I have your service manual for this unit.