Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

The oven timer was set and went off and now the buzzer won't…

Customer Question
The oven timer was set...
The oven timer was set and went off and now the buzzer won't stop
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
1/7/2018
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 6 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. Have you tried unplugging your appliance for 5 minutes to do a hard reset yet? If unplugging is not easy to do turning off the breaker for 5 minutes does the same thing.