Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Whirlpool washer model WTW5550XW0. The lid lock

Customer Question
intermittently works and then it...
Whirlpool washer model WTW5550XW0. The lid lock intermittently works and then it doesn’t. Where do I start troubleshooting?
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
1/8/2018
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 7 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question if you are still needing help that is?

No longer require assistance