Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

We think we need to replace or reset the thermal switch in…

Customer Question
We think we need...

We think we need to replace or reset the thermal switch in our wall oven

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Where can we see that? It is a Thermador Professional

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

We were thinking about it if it is just a reset

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

We just cannot figure out how to get the oven out the microwave says 2004

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
1/7/2018
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 7 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Do you have the model number?