Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My washing machine has recently started to stop early in the…

Customer Question
My washing machine has...

My washing machine has recently started to stop early in the washing cycle and displays a beeping signal. If I turn it off and restart it it completes the washing cycle. You only have to do this once and it completes the washing cycle completely.

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

It is a Whirlpool about 7 years old but I only live here part time. Where would I find the model number? It is not displayed on the face of the machine.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

That all depends on the difficulty of the repair.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

The Mod is wfw9050xw00 Type 832-a

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
1/7/2018
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 6 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

See what error code is stored and pst back to me with it..CLICK HERE