Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have an error code with my washing machine. It is a

Customer Question
Hi I have an...

Hi I have an error code with my washing machine. It is a maytage MHW3505Fw1 and is less then a year old. It is giving me an error code of F03 and E01

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Maytag is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Less then a year, maybe 10 or 11 months

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If it is not difficult The clothes are wet and in the laundry machine and the door won't open

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Nope that's it

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
1/7/2018
Appliance Technician: Engineer-Tech, Home Appliance Technician replied 7 months ago
Engineer-Tech
Engineer-Tech, Home Appliance Technician

Hello and welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be helping you. Sorry you are having trouble with your Maytag washer. Please give me a moment to review your question. Please note that it sometimes takes a while to type responses and answers.

Ok great thanks!
No let's try chatting

The error you are getting indicates that you have a bad pressure sensor. Sometimes it is because the pressure hose is clogged. I would take the top off by removing the screws at the top back and then sliding the top backward then lift up. The sensor is on the top right side of the machine. Remove the tube and blow through it to make sure it is clear. Try the washer again. If you get the same error replace the sensor. The part number is: W10448876

You can get it on Amazon here: http://a.co/8lR5IYC

- PLEASE rate my service before you leave today. Since we are on the honor system, Just Answer will only credit me for my time if you rate me positively. By giving me a rating of 4 or 5 stars at the TOP RIGHT of your screen I will provide free follow up questions for this appliance after this session. I am not always online, but answer questions as soon as I see them. So if you don't get an answer right away, don't worry, I log on daily to respond to questions. Thank you.