Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My dishwasher stops cycling near the end. have to restart…

Customer Question
My dishwasher stops cycling...

My dishwasher stops cycling near the end. have to restart it.

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your dishwasher? And have you run a diagnostic test cycle?

It is a bosch dishwasher but I don't see the model number we bought new about 3 years ago

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Did not run the diagnostic yes work on it myself

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/7/2018
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 6 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

What is the complete make and model of the unit?

She68t56u02

That was a common issue you need to replace the main lower board in the unit. Pull the unit out of the cabinet and on the left lower back side wall there is the main control board. Take that out and change it out and it will time and work fine again. They had an issue with them and the new board fixes that issue.

CLICK HERE PART

I hope that I have earned a 5 star rating. We are on the honor system here for payment and will receive nothing unless a rating is given. Please remember to use the RATING LINK ON YOUR PAGE by selecting a star at the top or bottom of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.