Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Have a Maytag Diswasher Model # MDB7600AWW. Installed a new…

Customer Question
Have a Maytag Diswasher...

Have a Maytag Diswasher Model # MDB7600AWW. Installed a new door handle and now my board will not activate. It will let you press your options and then flashes the 2H but will not do anything when I press the Start button. Any idea's what may be wrong as it work fine befor the door latch was replaces.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Maytag is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

It is about 12 years old I am guessing. Model number is ***** Quiet Series 300

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I would like to hoepfully

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No that is the only issue

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Call me at(###) ###-####
1/8/2018
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 6 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question if you are still needing help that is? It sounds like you may have activated the delay start on the model.

What do you mean it will not start at all
No call
how do I deactivate the delay switch