Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a mah8700aww washer and the water will not drain, I…

Customer Question
I have a mah8700aww...

I have a mah8700aww washer and the water will not drain, I had this problem about 2 years ago and replaced drain pump. I have same problem again and changed pump again and it worked fine for 2 loads, then same problem, it seems like the pump doesn't have enough power to push the water up the hose, I can put the hose in a bucket on the floor and it will drain. also I've done this 4 times and the last 2 time the water for the spin cycle start and will not shut off.

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Make Maytag, about 10 years old, mah8700aww

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 day by:
1/9/2018
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 7 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question if you are still needing help that is?

You wasted my time and i want my money refunded