Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Purchased an 18" frigidaire dishwasher h8wq5yey today. 022…

Customer Question
Purchased an 18" frigidaire...

Purchased an 18" frigidaire dishwasher h8wq5yey today. 022 14262991. the instructions do not show where to connect the electrical wires. could you please send me the wiring diagram...

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Frigidaire is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Purchased new today. 02214629915078 ,hdwq5yey ,amite 16,170802226

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes, the water hose & drain hose are easy.....but do not know where to connect the ground, the hot & the neutral leads...

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Have given you all the info.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 2 days by:
1/10/2018
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 6 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question if you are still needing help that is?