Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My refrigerator is showing A red graph box with drip below…

Customer Question
My refrigerator is showing...

My refrigerator is showing A red graph box with drip below it

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of the fridge? And can you guesstimate how old is it?

I cannot find manual It is about a year and six months old It is a side by side refrigerator

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I guess Being Sunday I cannot receive answer from my appliance repair man

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Thats all I;m seeing is this red box I have already had fan replaced on this refrigerator Can you tell me what this icon means I am having company tonight

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
1/7/2018
Appliance Technician: Daniel, Home Appliance Technician replied 6 months ago
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician

Hi, I'm Daniel welcome to JustAnswer, Im reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily

Can you post the make and model number please.