Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I am getting error code F34 on my double wall oven both

Customer Question
I am getting error...

I am getting error code F34 on my double wall oven both upper and lower number sec 302 bw/02

Contractor's Assistant: Have you checked for the code in the manual?

Says something about a fan on the upper oven

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/7/2018
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 6 months ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

you're on the right track with the error code. The error means that your upper oven cooling fan isn't running to speed. Now whether you use the top oven or the bottom oven doesn't matter because both the upper and lower oven cooling fans run when you use either oven. The fan is mounted to the top of the top oven along the back which means that you must uninstall the entire double oven and remove the back sheet metal panel to access the part to replace the part. If you wanted to do that yourself, the part number you need to order is 00440604 and the part is about $125.

I hope I have earned a 5 star rating. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top or bottom of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.