Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My GE dishwasher will not start —the top panel controls when…

Customer Question
My GE dishwasher will...

My GE dishwasher will not start —the top panel controls when set as usual says IH instead of the temp & then will not begin

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your GE is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

The model is DDT 575SSSF8SS

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Was hoping it was just an easy fix! Like pushed wrong button

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/7/2018
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 6 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question if you are still needing help that is?

No discovered the time delay feature had been turned on 1H means one hour delay!