Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Have an electric oven that's black, heating element is out…

Customer Question
Have an electric oven that's...
Have an electric oven that's black, heating element is out but can't find the model number?
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
1/7/2018
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 7 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question if you are still needing help that is?

still in need of answer

ca​n you check on the inside of the door to see if there is a number in there?

I have and there is no number that I can find. Possibly anywhere else?

it may possibly be in the back as well.

I cannot find it either place.

and your certain its not around the frame on the door or on the inside on the sides of the walls?