Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Whirlpool Dishwasher (Model EU927GWBG1) that will…

Customer Question
I have a Whirlpool...

I have a Whirlpool Dishwasher (Model EU927GWBG1) that will not drain water. The drain hose was found disconnected from garbage disposal and reconnected. Maybe the disposal plug where line connects was not removed (knock out plug)?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Year unknown, Quiet Wash

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

That's about it

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
1/7/2018
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 7 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

You can check the knock out plug or remove the drain line from the disposal and see if it drains into a bucket to confirm it is not an issue with the dishwasher pump. I would do that first and then go from there. Often people forget to knock the plug out of the disposals. If you need more help let me know.

I hope that I have earned a 5 star rating. We are on the honor system here for payment and will receive nothing unless a rating is given. Please remember to use the RATING LINK ON YOUR PAGE by selecting a star at the top or bottom of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.