Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My new washer which is a may tag bravo will not kick into…

Customer Question
My new washer which...

My new washer which is a may tag bravo will not kick into gear for the wash cycle.

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

We bought it in November..

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

What kind of work?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Appliance
1/7/2018
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 7 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you . When you go to start a cycle do you happen to hear the door lock click letting you know the door is locked?