Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

We need the rubber washer that goes into the hose connection…

Customer Question
We need the rubber...

We need the rubber washer that goes into the hose connection that connects to the faucet

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Its a dishwasher model number HDC 1804TW

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

YES ALREADY HAVE IT APART

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

The dishwasher sits on the counter so when we use it we must connect to faucet that is the washer we need one hose screws into hot waster and the other is the drain hose

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 day by:
1/8/2018
Appliance Technician: Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician replied 6 months ago
Rusty S
Rusty S, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, I am sorry nobody has gotten back to you yet. Are you still needing help with this?

The parts for that machine are available below.

CLICK HERE